I love love love pasta dishes! I came across this recipe on Instagram and I had to try it/share it! I added some stuff to it, so let me know what you think! As always, my recipes are easy to make and delicious. Enjoy!
What you will need:
- 2 chicken breasts
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 an onion, minced
- 1 tablespoon of minced garlic
- 1 small jar of sun-dried tomatoes, drained
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream or half & half
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese (I just used an Italian cheese blend)
- 1 cup spinach (or more, if you like)
- Seasonings: oregano, salt + pepper
- Start by boiling the chicken to cook it. I also added some chicken seasoning to the water because I planned to use the water as my chicken broth. If you already have chicken broth, then don’t worry about seasoning the water. Cook until there is no pink.
- Cut the chicken. In a large saucepan, melt 2 tablespoons of butter over medium heat. You can also add a little bit of juice from the canned sun-dried tomatoes. Add the chicken to the pan and cook until the chicken starts to get a little crispy. Set the chicken aside.
- Start cooking your noodles as directed by the box.
- In that same saucepan, add the remaining tablespoon of butter, onion, garlic, sun-dried tomatoes, and oregano.
- Slowly add the chicken broth, heavy whipping cream or half & half to the pan. Allow to simmer for 3-4 minutes.
- Next, slowly add the cheese to the mixture and continue to stir. Allow to simmer for 2 minutes or until it starts to thicken.
- Lastly, add the spinach and stir until it starts to wilt. Add the chicken back to the pan and stir.
- Pour the mixture over the pasta and enjoy!
Contact: Audrey H |email@example.com | Instagram: allaboutaud | Recent posts: