Everyone knows that I love my essential oils. But why do I love them so much? What do I use them for? How do I use them? Well, I am going to share all of this information with you in this blog post! I could list a million of essential oils that I love, but I want to share with y’all my top 10 essential oil picks. These 10 oils are oils that I use daily/weekly.
- Peppermint is my headache/migraine fighter go-to! When I have a headache, I rub peppermint everywhere. You can roll or put a dab on your neck, behind the ears, on your temples, and under your nose. You want to make sure not to get peppermint oil anywhere near your eyes, so be careful with your temples (it will burn so bad).
- Peppermint is a great energizer. Add a drop or two to your hands and then breathe in for some extra energy or before a workout.
- Peppermint can be relaxing and cooling to sore muscles. Roll some peppermint on sore muscles and enjoy.
- Lavender is my favorite relaxation oil. Diffuse before bed or nap time for better sleep. You an also put some in a spray bottle with a little bit of water and spray it on your pillow before bed.
- Lavender also has skincare benefits. Add a couple of drops to your moisturizer or skincare products. Lavender is a great acne-fighting oil.
- Lemon is great for immune support. Add 1 drop (2 drops makes it too strong) to your water and enjoy! If you love lemon water, then this is perfect for you. Lemon essential oil aids in congestion and cough relief, too.
- Lemon is also energizing. I have a roller blend of lemon + grapefruit + peppermint oil that I rub on my neck and under my nose before my workout.
- Lemon is great for cleaning! Add a couple of drops on the countertop and use a damp rag to clean the countertops. The lemon gives off a fresh smell and does a great job cleaning!
- Grapefruit is also energizing. I have a roller blend of lemon + grapefruit + peppermint oil that I rub on my neck and under my nose before my workout.
- Grapefruit essential oil can also aid in weight loss. I like to add 1 drop of grapefruit to my detox water blends (it also tastes great).
- Grapefruit smells amazing! I love to add grapefruit to my diffuser blends all the time.
- Tea tree oil is the best acne-fighting oil! I always add a couple of drops of tea tree oil to my skincare products. I added tea tree to my acne roller blend, my moisturizer, my toner, and my face wash. I love me some tea tree oil!
- Tea tree oil is great for your skin and hair. Add some tea tree oil to your shampoo/conditioners or massage it into your scalp to help with dryness or dandruff. Tea tree oil also boosts hair growth! You can also apply tea tree to your razor burns, bumps, etc. I just rub it directly to my skin, but you can always add it to a moisturizer or carrier oil (such as coconut oil).
- Frank is my go-to skincare oil! I add frank to allllll of my skincare products. Frank helps with reducing acne, wrinkles, dark spots/scars, and dry skin. This oil is so amazing, that I will put a couple of drops into my hands and rub it straight onto my face.
- Frank can also aid in immune support. I added a blend of immunity support oils to a roller blend and I will rub them on my feet and chest before bed. You can also just add a single drop of Frank to the bottom of your feet and rub it in.
- Cedarwood is another relaxing oil to diffuse at bedtime. Cedar aids the body in the production of melatonin. I love to diffuse lavender + cedar at bedtime.
- Thieves is the ultimate immune support essential oil. I will diffuse this oil at bedtime and my congestion will be relieved. I also add a drop to the bottom of my feet before bedtime (along with frankincense) when I am starting to feel sick. You can also add 1 drop of thieves to your water and swallow a shot of it to help with congestion.
- Thieves is also known for its cleaning properties. I like to add a couple of drops of thieves to my household cleaning products (multi-purpose cleaners, wood cleaners, floor cleaner, carpet cleaner, dishwasher detergent, and stain remover).
- My favorite thing about patchouli oil is the smell. I love how it smells! I blend it with lavender and sandalwood, usually. The smell is very calming and chill.
- Patchouli also has great skincare uses and can aid in reducing blemishes and wrinkles.
- Copaiba is a driver oil. This means that you can add a drop of copaiba to a blend and it will heighten the impact of other oils.
- Copaiba supports the cardiovascular system, immune system, and digestive system. Add 1 drop of Copaiba to your water or under your tongue.
- Copaiba is a huge anti-inflammatory essential oil. You can rub some copaiba on your skin to reduce swelling, acne spots, and on babies gums to reduce swelling. I love copaiba!
If you want to order a Young Living Starter Kit with most of these oils, then you can use this link: https://www.youngliving.com/vo/#/signup/new-start?sponsorid=17840964&enrollerid=17840964&type=member
I also recommend REVIVE essential oils.
Contact: Audrey H |email@example.com | Instagram: allaboutaud | Recent posts: