This one-pan kielbasa and veggies recipe is extremely easy and tasty! This is my go-to dinner meal because it only takes about 20 minutes to make. I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as we do. I have tried two different ways to make this recipe and I found that the vegetables taste better when you cook them on the stovetop first, and then transfer them to the oven to finish cooking.
What you will need:
- First, you will need to pick your vegetables. You can add any combination of vegetables to this dish. I like to use potatoes, broccoli, sweet peppers, squash, mushrooms, and zucchini.
- 1 Tablespoon of Olive Oil
- 1/2 a Kielbasa
- Seasonings: Knorr’s vegetable seasoning, Himalayan Salt & Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Add a tablespoon of olive oil to your pan on medium-heat
- Add your chopped vegetables to the pan. I like to add my potatoes first, since they usually take longer to cook and then I chop my other vegetables while the potatoes are cooking.
- Add the Kielbasa to the pan
- Add your seasonings and stir
- Cook for about 5-7 minutes
- Transfer the veggies and kielbasa to a sheet pan and bake in the oven for 10 minutes (make sure that the potatoes are done)
Contact: Audrey H |firstname.lastname@example.org | Instagram: allaboutaud | Recent posts: