This super EASY 3-ingredient foaming face wash is the BOMB!
I used Castile soap + lavender essential oil + CBD oil. You can always add more essential oils to your blends, if you like. I chose lavender essential oil, due to its acne-fighting and pore-unclogging properties. Plus, lavender smells so relaxing! I also decided to keep this face wash simple, due to the other products that I use in my nightly routine. After I shower, I always use my face wash, facial toner, acne spot treatment roller blend, facial serum, and end with a moisturizer. I know that sounds like a lot, but it seriously takes 30 seconds out of your night. I have shared with y’all my DIY facial toner, and now I want to share my DIY face wash. I’ll get to the others next. 🙂
When I use a face wash, I like to have that “squeaky clean” feeling afterwards. If my face still feels oily, then I feel like the wash didn’t do it’s job. This DIY foaming face wash has been great! I think it would work great for oily, dry, and combination skin. Don’t forget that you can add other different essential oils to your blend!
What you’ll need:
- Castile soap
- CBD oil or Hemp oil
- 5-10 drops of an essential oil of your choice
Add 5-10 drops of your favorite essential oil. Fill 3/4 of the bottle with Castile oil. Add a droplet of CBD oil or Hemp oil. Fill the remainder of the bottle with water. Shake before use. ENJOY!
Not sure what essential oils to use? Here are some essential oils and their benefits on the skin. Also, if you do not have any essential oils (I encourage you to get some), then you can always add more CBD or Hemp oil instead. However, essential oils add a great natural fragrance and unlimited benefits to your skin!
- Lemon: acne scars, large pores, citrus scent
- Frankincense: anti-aging, minimizes scars
- Lavender: cleanses, acne spot treatment, moisturizes, smells relaxing
- Rosemary: softens skin, anti-aging, reduces wrinkles
- Geranium: anti-aging
- Sandalwood: age spots, anti-aging
- Carrot Seed: regeneration of skin cells
- Patchouli: smooths fine lines and wrinkles
- Tea Tree: acne-fighting, age spots
- Grapefruit: skin-brightening
- Ylang Ylang: reduces wrinkles, moisturizes
- Copaiba: moisturizes
- Cedarwood: cleanses, moisturizes, smooths skin
- AND MORE!
Contact: Audrey H |email@example.com | Instagram: allaboutaud